Investment-linked plan is a policy that combines life insurance with an investment component. The premiums that you pay provide you not only with life insurance cover but part of the premiums will also be invested in specific investment funds of your choice.
We will advice on the optimal option to allocate your insurance premiums towards protection and investment.
- We will advice on the flexibility to choose your own level of protection and investment.
- You can vary the amount of your premium payments or coverage according to your changing financial circumstances.
- You can choose from a wide variety of funds to invest in, depending on the level of risk that you are comfortable with.
- Investment in growth or equity-related funds may give higher returns than traditional life insurance plans over the long term. However, you have to bear in mind that higher returns come with greater risks.
Benefits Of Investment Linked Policy
- Higher potential returns
- Flexibility to adjust coverage
- Fund switches, you are allowed to change the profile of your investment portfolio